If you want to speed up your WordPress site you will first need to choose Fast WordPress Hosting.
After you have chosen the appropriate hosting for your site, there are a number of useful Speed Plugins that can help you improve the speed and performance of your site.
Here are the top plugins to improve the speed and performance of your WordPress site
One of the most important WordPress plugins to speed up the site, as it has the full ability to provide you with the Cashing System for your site, along with many advantages.
- Ease of numbers, installation, and activation quickly.
- Caching is one of the main features of the tool. Once the user visits one time, the data is saved to be retrieved when he visits the site again, so that the user finds a speedy response.
- Cache pages and browsers, optimize and renew the database.
- Respond with e-commerce sites.
- Direct integration with Cloudflare
- Google Analytics integration to upload code from your server
WP Fastest Cache
The WP Fastest Cache add-on focuses on providing a cache feature for your site while providing the required advantages to speed up the site without the need for software knowledge. Advantages of WP Fastest Cache Plugin:
- It’s easy to install with simple steps
- One-click will effectively clear the cache
- Minimize CSS and HTML files
- Set some posts/pages to be excluded
- Set expiration times for all posts/pages or specific URLs
- CDN compliant
Perfmatters can help you disable many small settings on your site that you do not need most of the time. For example, emoji, the version number of WordPress, Dashicons, etc. …
Other helpful performance features include:
- DNS prefetching
- Disable Heartbeat API
- lazy download of photos
- help you to connect to the CDN of your choice.
W3 Total Cache
Provide a range of speed options and temporary storage methods
But the truth is, because there are so many options, it is not easy for beginners to deal with.
Advantages of W3 Total Cache add-on:
- CDN support
- The temporary storage feature in the browser of all kinds
- Database caching
LazyLoad by WP Rocket
A free plugin developed by the WP Rocket team that helps with a specific part of the performance which is lazy load
With slow loading, your site waits for content to load at the bottom of the page (such as images or videos) for the user to start scrolling down.
This speeds up your site’s initial page load times, which greatly improves performance.
Advantages of LazyLoad by WP Rocket:
- Display parts of the page content according to the visitor’s activity
- YouTube iFrames can be replaced with preview thumbnails
- Free addition