what’s are native ads?
Native ads are a type of paid ads that are combined with content so that it appears to the user as part of the content and not a separate advertisement, and an example of this type of ads is what we find on the sites of some newspapers where the ads come in the form of reports or articles.
We can mention that Native Ads are a type of advertisement that allows you to provide your users with very important, high-quality content and at the same time recommend your product or service.
Advantages of Native Ads
- Native Ads are uniquely identifiable to the content you present on your site or blog.
- Provide your site users with a positive impression.
- Do not disturb the user while they are reading the content of your site or blog.
- It can be placed between the paragraphs of your site’s content.
- High quality as it appears.
- Suitable for small screens such as smartphone screens.
- The ability to use it with social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and anywhere the user can read the content.
10 popular platforms that deal with Native Ads: